Sep 2015 I was diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes with HbA1c 11%.This page is setup to track information that I find helpful to lower my HbA1c and reduce the risk of complications.
The Diabetes pandemic has already arrived for some of us…but first line treatment has often been medication(Metformin/Glucobay) or insulin prescription and low fat diet.
My father had be diabetic for over 30yrs. Over the course of the 30yrs he had been on Metformin and Insulin. He had undergone 2 heart bypass, 6 angioplasty, 1 spinal surgery due to a car accident and 2 vascular surgery to save his left leg from a toe ulcer. He recently had to amputate his toe.
His is a textbook case of the slow progression of diabetes, even under the care of some of the best doctors.
There is increasing number of resources available on the internet about alternative effective management of #diabetes. You and your family don’t have to go down this path.
There is hope in taming this dragon within us. #lowcarb, #ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, exercise and a good cup of tea. Relax and have a cup of raw #puer or bitter #buckwheat tea…
- 2015-09-08 Diagnosed with HbA1c 11%
- 2015-10-16 With the addition of Intermittent Fasting, my HbA1c is now at 8.1%
- 2015-11-15 On World Diabetic Day 6.3%
- 2015-12-08 Diabetic Center 5.5%
- 2016-01-14 Diabetic Center 5.6%
- 2016-02-25 Diabetic Center 5.3%
- 2016-06-22 Diabetic Center 5.4%